SoundCloud Rolls Out The New iOS Profile
SoundCloud rolls out the new IOS Profile ! What does this mean for you as an artist on this network or for those of you who want to download music from SondCloud ? SoundCloud, the world’s largest open audio platform, announced today the roll out of an all-new profile experience for iOS users. The new profile layout emphasizes SoundCloud’s core social features, and places a user’s identity, track uploads, likes and reposts front and center which is why users are deciding to buy SoundCloud plays. For creators, the updated profile comes with a brand new feature, ‘top tracks,’ providing more ways to showcase their work to fans.
SoundCloud offers the world’s most social streaming experience, and is the only music platform that enables authentic, real-time connections between creators and listeners. The profile is the epicenter of those connections, and today’s update offers a more direct way to connect, share, and discover. So, what’s new?
– A reconfigured layout
– A reconfigured layout placing a creator or listener’s profile photo, header image, biography and ‘Pinned to Spotlight’ at the top so users can showcase their brand, and fans can easily navigate to featured tracks.
– A new dedicated ‘share profile’
– A new dedicated ‘share profile’ button to make sharing a profile instantly with friends, fans, collaborators, and industry contacts easier than ever, anytime.
– The introduction of top tracks
– The introduction of top tracks, which highlights a creator’s most played tracks in the last 90 days, enables new fans to discover a creator’s most popular tracks, fast.
The New Profile Rolls Out
The new profile rolls out to users today and is available via the latest version of the SoundCloud mobile app on iOS. We expect that artists will be downloading this and then jumping to marketing companies to buy SoundCloud followers and extra promotions to boost their music so that when everyone else catches on and downloads this, they have a SoundCloud profile that stands out from the rest.